Blackboard UIC – Helpful Guide to Access UIC Blackboard
In this post, we will guide you to all the information about Blackboard UIC, UIC Blackboard, and how to sign in to Blackboard UIC. UIC Blackboard Guide 2023
Students and teachers at the University of Illinois at Chicago use UIC Blackboard, an online learning management system.
Blackboard UIC is working as a platform between students and teachers to build easy communication between them.
Student enrollments and faculty assignments are handled automatically by the system.
Related: Check out the UIUC Moodle login guide.
Blackboard uic – How to Sign in to UIC Blackboard
In this post, we will walk you through the UIC Webportal Blackboard learning process step by step.
How to Access Blackboard UIC
Below is a step-by-step guide to accessing UIC Blackboard. Follow it and enjoy a great experience.
- In your web browser, navigate to uic.blackboard.com and click on “Login”
- This prompts you to log a screen where two text boxes are available.
- First, you can enter your UIC NetID.
- Second, you can enter your password.
- If you activated your UIC NetID, Click on Login with your Login button.
- After Successful login, Blackboard Dashboard will open with the Home tab active. Courses you are teaching or taking are displayed in the My Courses module.
- If you have a problem accessing your account or forgot your password, visit the ACCC password management page or contact the ACCC helpdesk for help.
Activate UIC Netid account to access UIC Blackboard
If you’ve never used the UIC Web portal before, you’ll need to activate your UICid account before you can get into Blackboard.
Once you activate your UIC NetID and password, use them to access the most authenticated University of Illinois computing and networking services, as well as UIC campus-based services like email, Blackboard, Wifi, and computer labs.
One NetID. One Password. Your new NetID is a unique identifier assigned to you. It becomes part of your UIC email address (NetID@uic.edu) and is your login name for these services.
Check out the UIC Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.
Why can’t I log in to Blackboard (as a new UIC user)?
If you cannot log in to Blackboard and you are new to UIC, it is likely that a password has not yet been set for your UIC NetID. For students, this is commonly done during orientation.
In order to set your password for the first time, go to either C-Stop BSB or C-Stop LHS (https://accc.uic.edu/c-stop-locations/) for assistance.
Your UIC Blackboard account is normally created automatically after you set your password. However, if you still have an issue, you should follow these steps to manually create a Blackboard account:
- Go to https://accountportal.uic.edu/
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Select “Blackboard” from the list of accounts
- Click “Create account”
If you continue to have an issue creating the Blackboard account as instructed above, email firstname.lastname@example.org.