In this post, you will find all the detailed information about Eagleconnect, on how to Access UNT Email. unt student email, unt email login, unt email, myunt email, eagle connect, unt outlook, outlook unt, unt eagle connect, my unt email login, my unt email.
EagleConnect is the official UNT email system for students, applicants, and alumni based on Microsoft Outlook.
As a student or applicant of the University of North Texas, you should regularly check your Eagle Connect email to view important communications from the Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid, libraries, student accounting, advisors, and others.
You may also get messages through the separate UNT Canvas Learning Management System.
Do not risk missing official communication from the university.
Your myUNT Email address is email@example.com. It can be found by logging into the Account Management System, AMS. It is listed in the “Student E-Mail” field. Your password is the same as the one used for all UNT systems.
The UNT email account can be accessed through the web, a PC/Mac, or mobile platforms.
In this guide, we are going to focus on the following;
- How to log into unt eagle connect
- How to set up eagle connect on your android device
- How to set up eagle Connect on your iPhone
- How to reset your eagle connect password
- Features of unt email
So, let’s dive in.
How to log into unt eagleconnect
To access your UNT email via the web,
- Navigate to outlook.com/my.unt.edu on your web browser.
- Enter your UNT student email address.
- Enter your password.
- Then, click on the blue “Sign in” button to access your email.
How to set up and Access my UNT Email on your android device
You can easily configure your Android Phone to check your Eagle Connect using Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync.
The interface may change depending on your phone manufacturer and Android version.
- Open Settings on your device, go to Accounts, and select Add.
- Select Microsoft Exchange, Exchange, or ActiveSync.
- Email address: Your EagleConnect email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server address: outlook.office365.com
- Domain\Username: Your EagleConnect email address (email@example.com)
- Domain: Leave blank
- Username: Your EagleConnect email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your EagleConnect password
- Check: “This server requires an encrypted SSL connection.”
- If you are asked to accept a security certificate choose Continue
- If successful you will be asked what data you would like to synchronize. By default Mail, Contacts, and Calendar are selected.
- Choose: Next
- Account Name: Name the account and choose Finish
How to set up eagleConnect on your iPhone
These instructions should work for the iPhone as well as other Apple devices with exchange support such as the iPad.
- On your iPhone select Settings, then choose Mail (on older versions of iOS, choose Accounts & Passwords).
- Choose Accounts, then Add Account.
- On the Add Account screen, select Microsoft Exchange or Exchange.
- Enter your account information: Email: Your EagleConnect email address (email@example.com). Password: Your EagleConnect password.
- Microsoft Exchange will attempt to detect and automatically fill in the rest of your settings. If this fails you will be asked to fill in additional information:
- Email: Your EagleConnect email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Server: outlook.office365.com.
- Domain: Leave blank.
- Username: Your EagleConnect email address: email@example.com.
- Password: Your EagleConnect email password should not require changes.
- Click Done, then you will be prompted to select the parts of your account to synchronize (Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendar), then select Sync to finish.
How to reset your eagle connect password
If you can’t log in or you have forgotten your eagle connect password, it can be reset by following the instruction below;
- Click on the “Forgot your EUID or password?” link that is found below the “Login” button at myUNT.
- You will be asked for your name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your Social Security number in order to proceed.
- Make sure that the information you enter is the exact same information as it appears on your application, transcript, or employee record, otherwise, AMS may not find your account.
- You also will be asked to answer a security question that was set up at the time of your account creation.
- Your new password cannot be a previously-used password and must meet the following criteria.
- Must be at least eight characters, but no more than 30 characters
- Must contain at least one capital letter, at least one lowercase, and at least one numeral character
- Must NOT contain a backslash ().
Features of unt email
Current student Eagle Connect email features include the following.
- 1000 GB of storage shared with mailbox and OneDrive.
- Free MS® Office Web Apps and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Antivirus and anti-spam protection with automatic encryption.
- Shared address book and calendar information.
- Support for 25 languages.
- Teams Chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EagleConnect?
The official UNT email service for students and employees.
Who is provided with an EagleConnect account?
An EagleConnect account is provided to students, employees, alumni and retirees.
What utilities come with EagleConnect? The account is based off of the Microsoft® Office 365/Outlook.com platform and provides many of the same benefits found in those applications. Current students and employees receive benefits of an MS Office 365 account, including installations of Microsoft© Office software on personal devices.
NOTE: Alumni and retirees do not receive the software utility, but are provided basic email service.
How can I access EagleConnect?
The email account can be accessed through the web, a PC/Mac, or mobile platforms.
What is my EagleConnect email address?
Your EagleConnect address is in the form of FirstLast@my.unt.edu, but may contain a number after your last name. To find your EagleConnect address, please visit the Account Management System and login with your EUID and Password.