Interested in freelancing on Fiverr? Then we got you covered. In this post, we share tips on how to create a gig on Fiverr that will guide you as a beginner as you start your freelancing journey on the platform.
Fiverr is a leading online marketplace that offers several services referred to as “gigs.” It’s a platform where freelancers can list and advertise their digital services to buyers all over the world.
There are plenty of gigs in different categories, including programming, digital marketing, lifestyle, graphics and design, and more.
Whether you’re a writer, a web developer, or a virtual assistant, you can make money on Fiverr doing what you love.
Regarding how it works, how to open an account, and seller categories here is a Complete Guide. on how to register on Fiverr as a freelancer.
What is Gig?
First and foremost, you must understand what Gig is. A Gig, in simple terms, is a service that you sell. For example, Fiverr allows a new seller to create 7 Gigs, which means you may offer 7 separate services in the same account or related to each other, depending on your preference.
Now that you’ve Signed Up on Fiverr and Set Up a Seller Profile, it’s time to create your first gig. A gig is a job description you can use to showcase your services to buyers.
Each gig requires you to fill out basic information about your services.
How To Create A Gig On Fiverr
When you click “create a new gig,” the first section you’ll need to fill out is the overview. You’ll need to provide information for the following sections:
- Gig title: Tell your prospective buyers what you have to offer.
- Category: Select a category and subcategory that fits the service you’re offering.
- Service type: Choose the service you’d like to offer buyers.
- Gig metadata: Choose options that will make your gig stand out.
- Search tags: Choose keywords that can help your gig rank higher when buyers search for the service.
Fiverr uses packages as the pricing structure for selling services on the platform. Packages let sellers combine a basic gig with built-in revisions and other extras to create an offer that gives buyers what they want.
Pricing a package usually works like this:
- In the “name your package” field, give the section a title. If you opt to use the three sections, give each one a unique name. For example Basic Package, Standard Package, Premium Package.
- Describe the services that you would offer to buyers and choose the delivery time. The delivery time should be constant or in ascending order.
- Choose the number of revisions you can provide to the buyer and the total price for each section in ascending order.
- You can choose to include extra services or omit them altogether.
Description and FAQ
In the description section, explain what your gig entails in the best way possible. Fill in the area for frequently asked questions by answering questions you think the buyer might want to know about the services you offer.
In this section, fill out what you want the buyer to provide before you begin the project.
The Photo Gallery
Add images or videos that resonate with the gig you’ve created. You can download free stock images or create a video to promote your gig.
When you’re done filling in all of the gig information and you’re sure it looks good, click on “Publish.” Once you do, the gig will go live and buyers will be able to find it.
Promote Your Gigs
Once you’ve published your gig, you can market it across social media. You can also send offers to buyers who post a request.
Create your account on Fiverr using my referral code and you will get Up-To $100 when you will buy some services on Fiverr. Click the below button.
Now you know that Creating a gig on Fiverr in 2023 is easier than ever. With the right guides and, a bit of effort, you can get started on your journey to becoming a successful freelancer.
Best of luck on your journey!