How to submit SASSA r350 grant Banking Details –Srd.sassa.gov.za. The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is administered in terms of section 32 of the Social Assistance Act, 2004 (Act No. 13 of 2004) and is implemented with the concurrence of the Minister of Finance.
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is meant for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source.
How to submit SASSA r350 grant Banking Details
This can be done by following the below instructions:
- Access the SRD website at srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Scroll down to the “How do I change my banking details” section
- Enter your ID number
- An SMS / Text message containing the sassa banking details link will be sent to the mobile phone number used when registering for the SRD application.
- Open the banking details link in the SMS and follow the instructions.
Check out: How to Check Matric Results Online (Ultimate Guide)
How do I change my banking details
If you are an approved beneficiary of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant and you wish to change your banking details,
- Please submit your ID Number below. An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application.
- Click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions carefully.
- Should you select payment into a bank account, please ensure that you are the owner of the account. SASSA cannot pay your grant into another person’s bank account.
- Should you select the money transfer option via one of the major banks, please ensure that the mobile phone number on which you received the SMS is registered in your name. SASSA cannot pay your grant into a mobile phone number which is registered to another person.
- Please also note that the new banking details will only be used for future payments, after verification.
For more information on how to submit SASSA r350 grant Banking Details visit official website link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
FAQs About SASSA r350 grant Banking Details
How do I add bank details to SRD grant?
Changing Your Banking Information With SASSA: You should visit www.srd.sassa.gov.za. Check out the section labeled “How do I update my bank info?” Complete the identifying document number (ID Number) field and click Submit. A text message with a password-protected link will be sent to the phone number you provide.
How do I check my R350 grant balance online banking?
Visit the SASSA SRD grant webpage to check your status online. Go to “Application status” by scrolling down. To check online, click the link. the fields that must be filled in. The status of your R350 grant application should then be visible.