Job Opportunities at Dangote Cement – February 2023
Positions Available at Dangote Cement For the listed job openings, we are looking for qualified applicants.
Dangote Cement is a large industry in Tanzania that produces high-quality cement.
The largest cement factory in Tanzania, their 3.0 Mta plant in Mtwara—about 400 km from Dar es Salaam—was put into operation in December 2015.
Table of Contents
The group keeps making their products and using cement products to make Tanzania simple for them.
Job Opportunities at Dangote Cement
Job opportunities at Dangote Cement – On behalf of Dangote Cement, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill announced job vacancies.
POSITION: Process Engineer/CCR Operator
- Monitor various sections of the production line from the Central Control Room (CCR).
- To ensure precision and adherence to standards in the cement production process.
- Provide relevant information and direction to patrollers and operators in the production line based on monitored operations in liaison with the shift coordination.
- Monitor and control all sections of the plant process lines to ensure stable equipment operation, employee safety and compliance with prescribe standards and environmental regulations.
- Log in process data at specified intervals, documents and report operational activities accordingly.
- Ensure smooth operation of the crusher, raw mills, kiln, and cement mills by providing constant feedback and relevant guidance to shift coordinators, Engineers, Patrollers and Operators in the execution of the field work.
- Inform patrollers, Attendants and operators of failures, potential failure or trouble spots and provide direction for problem solving.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot potential operating problems, either in consultation with shift coordinators, Engineers and the section Head or independently when immediate action is necessary to ensure production resumes.
- Continuously review the plant automation system and make recommendations for improvement based on leading practices.
- Prepare detailed reports on the work undertaken in clear and concise manner.
- Supervise casual staff to ensure all conveyors belts in the unit are clean and free from jamming.
- Ensure cement and clinker production targets are achieved during respective shift.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the section Head /HOD
- Holder of BSc in Chemical and Processing Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant position.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English and Swahili)
- Working knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of crushing operations, equipments, and their functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development