Jobs Vacancies at Kilombero Sugar Company ltd (KSCL) at Kilombero Sugar Company ltd (KSCL) is now opened for all who passionate to work with Kilombero located in Morogoro region.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer).
Jobs Vacancies at Kilombero Sugar Company ltd
Kilombero is situated in the Morogoro region in the centre/south of the country, comprising two adjacent agricultural estates and sugar factories, Msolwa and Ruembe, situated on either side of the Great Ruaha River and linked by a low-level bridge.
Kilombero annually produces around 130 000 tons of sugar from approximately 1.25 million tons of sugar cane, 55% of which is cultivated by our own cane growing operations and 45% by our growers who continue to benefit from extension support, and training and development provided by the business.
Under the company’s successful “route to market” sugar marketing business model, Kilombero enjoys significant local consumer support for its direct consumption brown sugar sold under the ‘Bwana Sukari’ brand name.
Kilombero is one of four sugar producers in Tanzania which, at current production levels of just over 300 000 tons of sugar, is a net importer of sugar.
Jobs Vacancies at Kilombero Sugar Company ltd (KSCL) 2022
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the development of SHERQ strategies in country
• Ensure company strategy and SHERQ values are aligned and quality improvements are
ensured in all business initiatives
• Drive standardization of the Groups quality and food safety standards, systems, regulations
and market requirements
• Facilitate the implementation of the Illovo Integrated Risk Management Systems framework
to ensure management of risk is integrated into business governance and processes
• Co-ordinate and facilitate the Group Enterprise Risk Management process to ensure country
risks are identified and mitigated
• Promote a SHERQ culture driven by individual and peer to peer accountability towards
functional excellence in support of a productive and safe environment
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including statutory bodies,
Group SHERQ and all country functions\
Job Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Environmental Science, Engineering
- 7-10 years management experience with a minimum of 5 years SHERQ management
- SAMTRAC / NEBOSH qualification or ISO 14000 / 45000 / 22000 auditor qualification
The Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill a new position.
How To Apply:
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click here to apply for the
position on or before 24th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.