The most thorough guide to using the SNHU login portal lets you use mySNHU to its fullest. Learn how to use the platform efficiently by getting tips and tricks.
Do you find it difficult to access the snhu login dashboard? You’ve come to the correct place. Southern New Hampshire University’s student portal is known as mySnhu.
Brightspace (SNHU’s virtual environment), the bookshop, snhu email, official and unofficial transcripts, online courses, and other services are available through mySnhu.
This tutorial will show you how to log in to SNHU Brightspace, the student login portal, and how to get to SNHUconnect.
Also Checkout mySNHU Academic Calendar for 2022-2023
How to log into mysnhu
To access snhu login portal,
- Visit SNHU Login at my.snhu.edu.
- Next, enter your SHNU email address or Username.
- Then enter your Password.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to access your online student portal.
A reminder that your username is your registered email address in your account that ends in @snhu.edu on the end.
If you are unable to log into my.snhu.edu, it means you need to reset your password.
You can reset your password by using the self-service password reset tool. The link is located on the mySNHU login page under the Submit button.
How to access snhu brightspace
SNHU Brightspace is the online learning management system used at Southern New Hampshire University. It can be accessed if you’re a current student, who’s enrolled in a course.
Here’s how you can access Brightspace:
- Log onto your mySNHU account.
- Click either on the “My Course Access Your Courses” image or on the “Brightspace” link. This link is located under the “Applications” menu.
- If you find a broken link in your Brightspace course, report the problem to your professor immediately.
- It is critical that you let your professor know about any broken links you find in your Brightspace course so that he/she is aware of the issue.
What is SNHUconnect?
SNHUconnect is a private, online, peer-to-peer community that serves SNHU online students.
Think of it as your online campus. A place where you can meet all of your fellow online students outside of the classroom.
Find others studying the same subject or maybe living in the same area. You can join online clubs, honor societies, learn about New Hampshire College and University events, and more.
Watch the video below for a brief overview. | SNHUconnect for students
How to access SNHUconnect
- Scroll down your mySNHU page and you will see an icon for “SNHUconnect student” under your News Feed. For CfA students, click on “Student Organizations and Events” in the right-hand column.
- Once you’ve clicked that icon, look on the left for the SNHUconnect Menu and click on the “Tutorials & Manuals” link.
- Scroll down past the video and you will see the three ways to access it as well as a series of tutorial videos to help you navigate the community.
What is my 7-digit SNHU ID number?
- Log in to mySNHU.
- The left-hand side has a menu – scroll until you see the heading “My Profile“.
- Select “View My Student Profile” under that heading.
Your student profile should open and your SNHU ID Number will appear near the top of your profile.