As a student of the University of Florida, it is necessary to log in and check your GatorCloud email account regularly.
UF Email: Best Guide to Access UF Webmail.
All important news, events, responses to requests or questions, UF Canvas access, etc. are sent via your UF Webmail account.
How to log into UF email
To access UF Webmail services;
- Go to outlook.com/ufl.edu.
- Enter your Gatorlink username.
- Then, enter your password.
- Finally, sign in to access UF email.
GatorCloud Email provides students with 50 GB of storage and access to UF’s global address list, which includes contact information for UF students, faculty, and staff.
The cloud mailbox is both web-accessible and can be downloaded to mobile devices. Check my guide on One UF Login.
Since you are only guaranteed the use of your UF email account for 6 months following your graduation, UF recommends using your personal email address for educational and employment applications to protect against loss of access.
How to set up UF email on your Android phone
Do you want to set up UF Email on your Android-powered smartphone? Follow the steps below.
- Open the Gmail app and select the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the search bar and then go to Settings. You should now see a list of your current email accounts. Select “Add Account”.
- On the next menu select “Exchange and Office 365”
- Enter your email address in the form GatorLink@ufl.edu and then select the “Setup Manually” button.
- On the next screen type in your password in the corresponding field. Domainusername field should reflect your email address in the format GatorLink@ufl.edu. In the server field please type “outlook.office365.com”. Port should say 443 and SSL/TLS should be selected. Once all fields are filled out, press the “Next” button.
- The app will attempt to connect and if successful you should see a screen that says “Your account is ready to go“.
It will take a few minutes for your account to sync and bring in all of your email and calendar items.
How to install Gatormail on your iPhone
To set up UF Email on your iPhone, follow the steps below.
- Open the IOS settings menu and navigate to “Passwords and Accounts” in the left-hand column and then select “Add Account” in the right pane.
- On the next screen select “Microsoft Exchange”.
- Enter your email address in the form of “email@example.com” and give your account a nickname and select “Next“
- On the following pop-up please select “Configure Manually”.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to fill out your email information. The email box should reflect your email address in the format “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Type “outlook.office365.com” in the server box. Domain box should remain blank. The username field should have your email address in the format “email@example.com“. Enter your password and then select the “Next” button.
- The app will then attempt to connect to your email. Once connected you will be able to select what type of info to sync.
|uf Email iPhone set up|
You’re done. If you are still not clear, watch the video below.
If you have any challenges regarding UF Webmail login, comment below.
FAQs: gatorlink webmail
How do I get my UF email on my iPhone?
IOS Mail App (Iphone/Ipad)
On the next screen select “Microsoft Exchange”.
Enter your email address in the form of “firstname.lastname@example.org” and give your account a nickname and select “Next“
On the following pop-up please select “Configure Manually”.
On the next screen you will be prompted to fill out your email information.
How do I access my GatorLink email?
How to log into UF email
– Go to outlook.com/ufl.edu.
– Enter your Gatorlink username.
– Then, enter your password.
– Finally, sign in to access UF email.
How do I set up Gatormail?
Enter your email address in the format “GatorLink@ufl.edu” and press “Add Account”.
You will be taken to the normal GatorLink login page. Login using your standard GatorLink credentials and press “Login”.
Finally, you will be prompted to add another account. …
It may take several minutes for all of your email to sync.