UNISA Telegram Groups use to assist students know more about the University of South Africa (UNISA) as well as get updated with information in that announced in the University. Thus, students required to join with those groups because it is important.
UNISA Telegram Groups
UNISA Telegram groups are a powerful tool for building communities and can support up to 200,000 members each. UNISA students use Telegram group to discuss topics, share lecturer notes, updates and to answer questions and keep in touch with other Unisa students.
Steps To Join UNISA Telegram
The following below are the simple four (4) steps required to follow in order to join with UNISA Telegram so as you can be alerted with all important news:-
- Step 1: Visit to https://unisa-groups.co.za/
- Step 2: Then type your module code or group in the search bar and then click “Search”
- Step 3: Results will appear and select the group associated with your module
- Step 4: Then join the UNISA Telegram Group
If you haven’t Telegram, make sure you download it so that you can join the Unisa Telegram Groups. It’s free to download Telegram.
FAQs About UNISA Telegram Groups
Where can i find unisa study groups in Telegram?
How To Join/Search For Telegram Groups
1. Go to the homepage of Unisa Groups(unisa-groups.co.za)
2. In the search bar, type your module code then hit the “search” button.
3. The bot will scan the depths of archives for you and find the required groups on telegram linked with your module.
How do I find groups on Myunisa?
You can also use @UnisaGroupsBot that will help you find the groups for your current semester’s modules. WhatsApp has been phased out as it does not support the amount of students that Telegram can.
Where do I find my modules on myUnisa?
To view a modules course site, you will need to click on the myModules button, which is at the top of your dashboard. Once you have clicked on the myModules button, you will get a drop-down menu. In that drop- down menu, you will find all your modules (courses) listed.