Upwork Readiness Test Answers for new Upwork Freelancers. [Updated]
The Rising Talent badge highlights some of the best new members in the Upwork marketplace!
As Rising Talent, new freelancers and agencies can quickly get started, grow their client base, and establish their freelance reputation.
What are the Benefits
Your profile, proposals, and Project Catalog projects will all display the dedicated Rising Talent badge.
- Reduced fees (starting at 10%) on Featured Jobs
- A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects (60 for agencies) for you to submit more proposals to clients
- Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team
When you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will be replaced automatically by a Job Success Score (JSS).
How to become a rising talent on Upwork
Rising Talent freelancers are highlighted for having great potential. They usually have strong backgrounds in their fields and early success with Upwork clients.
If you received an invite, you can follow the link in your email to take the Upwork Readiness Test 2022 and get your badge.
To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:
- Pass the Upwork Readiness Test (Upwork Readiness Test Answers 2023)
- Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
- Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
- Keep your availability status up-to-date
- Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
- Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days
- Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
In addition, agencies must also have:
- 2 or more team members
- Maintain a 100% complete agency profile
- Maintain a 100% complete agency owner profile
- Maintain a 60% or higher average profile completeness across the agency
Remember, many factors contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities available in the market.
Even new freelancers who have yet to complete any Upwork projects can become Rising Talent.
Upwork Readiness Test Answers 2023.
These are some of the new questions which were updated. The answers are in BLUE COLOUR.
How to start the test:
Log into your Upwork Account.
The Questions and Answers :
Note: The question will not appear in order as listed bellow. So will be shown in different number for each user but will be the same questions.
#1: Invite-Only jobs
Which items help you create a 100% complete profile? (Please check all that apply.)
- A professional-looking profile photo of yourself
- A title, overview, and employment history
- A list of your top skills
- A portfolio of work
#2: Contracts and accepting offers
Which of the following statements about starting to work on a job is true?
- Start the work as soon as the client has sent you a message through Upwork
- Start the work only once the client has sent you an offer, you have accepted the offer on the platform, and your contract appears in the My Jobs > All Contracts tab
#3: Improving your Job Success Score
Which of the following statements about your Job Success Score on Upwork are true? (Please check all that apply.)
- Your Job Success Score measures your client’s satisfaction with your overall work history on Upwork
- Longer-term relationships are a plus and can help boost your score
- Jobs with higher earnings weigh more and will have a bigger impact on your score
#4: Upwork Terms of Service
Which of the following statements about Upwork’s Terms of Service are true? (Please check all that apply.)
- You commit to keeping client relationships on Upwork for at least 24 months, unless you or your client pays a conversion fee to take the relationship off the marketplace
- Soliciting or accepting payment from an Upwork client off the platform is a violation of Upwork’s Terms of Service
- You can only have ONE Upwork account. This one account gives you access to any account type you may need including: freelancer, client, agency
- You can share your account credentials with other users
#5:Writing effective proposals.
What are the best practices for submitting a winning proposal through Upwork? (Please check all that apply.)
- Write a personal and professional greeting
- Describe your relevant experience in key areas listed in the job post – demonstrate you’ve read it
- Outline how you would approach and complete the job
- Respond to any screening questions listed in the job post
- Copy and paste your proposal to submit as many proposals as possible in a short time
#6: Your response time.
Which of the following describes your responsiveness score? (Please check all that apply.)
- Your responsiveness score is based on how quickly you respond to (accept/decline) clients’ invitations to jobs
- Your responsiveness score appears on your profile for clients to see
#7: Upwork’s Payment Protection on fixed-rate contracts.
How does Upwork’s Payment Protection for fixed price jobs work (using Escrow)?
- The client deposits (pre-funds) a milestone payment into escrow before you begin working. upon receiving and approving the work, the client releases the payment to you
- You proactively begin working before the client has created and funded a milestone
#8: Upwork’s Payment Protection on hourly projects
What do you need to qualify for Upwork’s Payment Protection for hourly jobs? (Please check all that apply.)
- You must have an hourly contract
- You must have a client with a verified billing method
- You must log your hours with the Upwork Desktop App
- You must write out activities performed in the Work Diary with memos or activities labels
- You must exceed the contract’s weekly time limit set by the client
#9: How to become Top-Rated on Upwork
Which are the requirements to achieve Top Rated freelancer status on Upwork? (Please check all that apply.)
- Job Success score of 90%+
- $1,000 earnings in the past year
- 100% complete profile
- Up-to-date availability status
- Passed interview with an Upwork representative
- No recent account holds
#10: Accepting off-site payments
To prevent falling victim to payment scams, which tips should you follow to protect yourself from suspicious activities?
- Share your bank information with your client
- Accept mailed checks from your client
- Contact Upwork’s customer support when a client offers to pay you directly via PayPal, Western Union, or another method outside of the Upwork payments system
- Accept a job where the client asks you to pay money to get a job
How to become a rising talent on Upwork?
Rising Talent badge requirements
- Pass the Upwork Readiness Test.
- Complete projects on time and as promised to Upwork clients.
- Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work.
- Keep their availability status up-to-date.
- Regularly submit proposals.
- Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days.
Rising Talent badge benefits
- Reduced fees (starting at 10%) on Featured Jobs.
- A one-time bonus of 30 free Upwork Connects.
- Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team.
FAQ about the Upwork readiness test?
How do you beat the Upwork readiness test?
The Upwork Readiness Test has 10 questions. It covers the best practices and safety tips that top freelancers use to build successful businesses on Upwork. To beat the Upwork readiness test just look at the answers we provided above. it just easy.
What is an Upwork readiness test?
Upwork readiness test is only to test your basic knowledge about upwork. Its very simple and upwork ask 10 basic questions. It covers the best practices and safety tips that top freelancers use to build successful businesses on Upwork.
Is Upwork Readiness Test is easy?
Yes, Upwork readiness test is very simple as it has only 10 basic questions. It is only to test your basic knowledge about upwork, so if you read and understand the upwork terms and rules then its very easy to pass the Upwork Readiness Test. And its very easy with this Upwork Readiness Test Answers 2022 Best Guide.
Can I retake the Upwork readiness test?
Yes, you can retake Upwork Readiness Test as many time antil you pass.
How do you get a rising talent badge on Upwork?
To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:
Pass the Upwork Readiness Test.
Complete projects on time and as promised to clients.
Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work.
Keep your availability status up-to-date.
Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set.
How to pass the Upwork Readiness test 2023
1. Write a personal and professional greeting.
2. Describe your relevant experience in key areas listed in the job post – demonstrate you’ve read it.
3. Outline how you would approach and complete the job.
4. Respond to any screening questions listed in the job post.