Are you a student at the University of South Florida (USF), and looking for the USF Academic Calendar 2022–2023? Then you’re in the right place!
In this complete guide, we will provide you with all the information about the USF Academic Calendar 2022–2023 and all its important dates and deadlines.
USF Academic Calendar 2022/2023
USF academic calendar 2022-2023 has schedules, registration dates, reading days, exam schedules, semester breaks, holiday schedules, add/drop dates, other important dates, and deadlines.
The University of South Florida operates on a semester system (Fall, Spring, Summer). USF operates a four-week Winter Session that is fully based online. There are no prerequisites required, and all majors are accepted.
USF academic calendar fall 2022
Check out the important dates and deadlines on the USF academic calendar fall 2022.
- Fall 2022 registration begins for degree-seeking students on March 28, 2022.
- August 1, 2022 is Non-Degree application deadline for Fall 2022.
- Fall non-degree registration begins on August 8, 2022.
- USF move in day fall 2022 is from August 14, 2022 to August 21, 2022.
- USF Fall Residence Hall Grand Opening is on August 18, 2022. Grand Opening is the annual opening of the residence halls for the fall semester. This year, Grand Opening begins at 9 a.m. on August 18, 2022.
- USF Fall state employee registration is on August 18 2022 at 5 p.m.
- August 19, 2022 is the last day to register for Fall classes without late registration fee penalty.
- USF Fall 2022 classes start on Monday, August 22, 2022.
- Fall drop/add ends on August 26, 2022.
- August 26 2022 is fee liability/tuition payment deadline.
- The last day to submit Fall residency reclassification applications is August 26, 2022.
USF academic calendar spring 2023
Check out the important dates and deadlines on the USF academic calendar spring 2023.
- 2023 Spring Only Housing Application Opens in the Housing Portal on September 1, 2022.
- October 29, 2022 is the last day to submit Spring 2023 Fee Adjustment Requests.
- Spring and Winter Intersession registration for degree-seeking students begins on October 31, 2022.
- Spring 2023 non-degree registration begins on November 28, 2022.
- December 19, 2022 is the Non-Degree application deadline for Spring 2023.
- January 2 2023 is New Year’s Day holiday (observed); no classes & USF offices closed.
- Spring state employee registration is on January 5, 2023 at 5 p.m.
- Winter Intersession classes end on January 6, 2023.
- January 6, 2023 is the last day to register for Spring without late registration fee penalty.
- USF Spring 2023 classes start on January 9, 2023.
- Spring drop/add ends on January 13, 2023.
For more on the USF academic calendar 2022–2023, visit the University of South Florida registrar website.
What is the application deadline for USF?
October 15, 2023 – Application completion deadline. Submit all supporting materials by this date to be considered for the spring semester. November 1, 2023 – Admissions deposit deadline. Submit your $200 admission deposit or deposit waiver by this date to reserve your space in the spring semester.
How long does it take to get an acceptance letter from USF?
It takes us approximately 6-8 weeks to make a decision from the file completion date. We will post on your OASIS account to notify you that a decision has been made. This notification is followed by a letter in the physical mail detailing what your decision is.
Is USF test optional 2023?
USF requires freshman applicants to submit official results of at least one college entrance exam (SAT or ACT). USF does not currently require or consider the optional essay section of the SAT or the ACT for the admission or scholarship review processes.