Wondering when the pharmacy is open at Walmart? Check out our article for Walmart Pharmacy Hours, how to get your prescription refilled, and more
Walmart Pharmacy Hours: What Time Does Walmart Pharmacy Open and Close?
Walmart pharmacy is one of the most popular pharmacies in the United States. It offers a wide range of services, such as prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and products for health and wellness.
Walmart pharmacy also offers a variety of services to help you manage your prescriptions. In this article, we will discuss Walmart pharmacy hours in detail and how to get your prescriptions from Walmart pharmacy.
What Are the Walmart Pharmacy Hours?
Walmart pharmacy hours vary depending on the location. Most Walmart pharmacies are open from Monday to Sunday. You can find the Walmart pharmacy hours for your specific location by visiting the Walmart website and using the store locator tool. But, in general, Walmart pharmacy hours are as follows:
|Days||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9 AM||9 PM|
|Tuesday||9 AM||9 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM||9 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM||9 PM|
|Friday||9 AM||9 PM|
|Saturday||9 AM||9 PM|
|Sunday||10 AM||6 PM|
To know more about the services they offer and how to refill your prescription, keep on reading!
Are Walmart Pharmacies Open on Sunday?
Most Walmart pharmacy is open on Sundays, but the hours are shorter than the weekday Walmart pharmacy hours. To find out Walmart pharmacy hours for Sunday, visit the Walmart website and use the store locator tool. You can also get in touch with your local Walmart pharmacy to ask about their Sunday Walmart pharmacy hours.
Are Walmart Pharmacies Open on Holidays?
The pharmacy is closed on some holidays and has shorter hours on other holidays. Walmart’s pharmacy holiday hours are usually like this:
- New Year’s Day – Limited hours
- Christmas Eve – Limited hours
- Easter Sunday – Limited hours
- Christmas Day – Closed
- Thanksgiving – Closed
To know Walmart pharmacy hours during other holidays, visit the Walmart website or call your local Walmart pharmacy.
You might also be interested in
- Aldi Hours – What Time Does Aldi Open and Close
- Is Aldi Open on New Year’s Day?
- Is Aldi Open on Christmas Day?
- Is Aldi Open On Thanksgiving Day?
- Is there an Aldi Black Friday sale?
Is Walmart Pharmacy Open 24 Hours?
No, Walmart pharmacy is not open 24 hours. Even if your local Walmart store is open round the clock, the Walmart pharmacy hours would be shorter than that.
How to Get Your Prescriptions from Walmart Pharmacy?
There are a few ways to get your prescriptions from Walmart pharmacy:
- Visiting the Walmart website
- Using the Walmart App
- Calling the pharmacy at Walmart
Now, let’s discuss each of these methods in detail.
Visiting the Walmart Website
The Walmart website is a great resource for finding information about Walmart pharmacy hours, services, and locations.
- Visit the Walmart website and use the store locator tool.
- Once you have found a Walmart pharmacy near you, click on the “Simple Refills” tab.
- Log in to your Walmart account. If you haven’t one, refill prescriptions as a guest.
- Enter your date of birth and information about any prescriptions you take.
- Review your medications and then order them.
Using the Walmart App
The Walmart app is a convenient way to manage your prescriptions and find Walmart pharmacy hours.
- Download the Walmart app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Walmart app and create an account.
- Click on “Services”.
- Tap “Pharmacy”.
- Choose “Refill Rx”.
- After that, select the medications you need to refill.
- Order your medications for in-store pickup.
When your medications are ready, Walmart will send you a notification.
Calling the Pharmacy at Walmart
If you need to refill your prescription, you can call the Walmart pharmacy. The Walmart pharmacy phone number is 1-800-2REFILL. You can give them a call during normal Walmart pharmacy hours.
You can ask the Walmart pharmacist for assistance Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM and from 9 AM to 1 PM on Saturday.
What Are Walmart Pharmacy Drive-Thru Hours?
Walmart pharmacy drive-thru hours are the same as Walmart pharmacy hours. You can visit the Walmart website or app to find Walmart pharmacy drive-thru hours for your specific location. It is a convenient way to pick up your prescriptions without having to go inside the store.
Does Walmart Provide Home Delivery For Prescriptions?
Yes, Walmart provides home delivery for prescriptions. Walmart offers two options for home delivery:
- Standard delivery – Walmart will ship your medications to your home within 5 to 7 days. This service is free of charge.
- Second-day delivery – Walmart will ship your medications to your home within two days. This service costs $8 per delivery.
- Overnight delivery – Walmart will ship your medications to your home overnight. The cost is $15 per delivery.
What Other Services Does Walmart Pharmacy Offer?
In addition to prescriptions, Walmart pharmacies offer a variety of other services. These include:
- Care Clinic services (dental, hearing, x-rays, counseling, primary care, and more).
- Insurance services
- Vision centre
- Prescription transfers
- Low-cost prescriptions
- Pet pharmacy services
What time does the pharmacy close at Walmart?
Walmart pharmacies are open Monday through Saturday from 9 AM to 9 PM and from 10 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Walmart pharmacy hours are shorter than Walmart store hours. Walmart pharmacies are open Monday through Saturday from 9 AM to 9 PM and from 10 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Be sure to use their store locator tool to find Walmart pharmacy hours for your specific location. Walmart also offers home delivery for prescriptions.
The pharmacies offer a variety of services, including vaccinations, care clinics, insurance services, vision centers, prescription transfers, low-cost prescriptions, and pet pharmacy services.
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!