This policy was last updated on December 8th, 2022.
Our website is run according to the rules and Laws of The United Republic Of Tanzania.
What Information Is Collected?
- We may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Kidigitali.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites
Claims of Infringement
Kidigitali.com and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others.
All images that appear on the site are copyright their respective owners and Kidigitali.com claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on the site please contact us and they will be promptly removed.
If any content appearing on KIDIGITALI infringes on your copyright, please notify us. E-mail the following information to us at [email protected] & the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing & may be subject to liability.